Experienced Security Technician:
From time to time we may have a vacancy available for an Experienced Security Technician.
If you have an industry track record with at least 3 years experience in New Zealand and you are currently working in the industry, we may have a position available.
Please go to our Contact Us page and attach your CV to our Job Applications department.
We specialise in the Installation, Maintenance and Servicing of Security Alarms, Access Control, CCTV Camera Systems and IT Networks/Data Cabling.
For this role we require somebody with the drive and passion to be able to work autonomously, without supervision and able to provide quality workmanship.
You will have a high standard of quality and the ability to build long lasting relationships with new and existing clients.
Candidates should have a fantastic attitude and have the following skills:
– First and foremost, you MUST have a sound experience in Alarm Installation and Maintenance
– Good Knowledge of most makes of existing Alarm Panels (Paradox, Bosch, Tecom, Concept etc)
– The ability to pick up quickly on other panels
– Experience in CCTV and IP Networks, Wireless Data
– Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
– Good fault finding skills
– Preference would be given if you have (in addition to Alarms and CCTV), a good working knowledge of Firewalls, Switches, NAS Storage Devices, IP Surveillance, LAN/WLAN, TCP/IP and VPN’s
– Electrical qualifications would be an advantage!
We are based in Hamilton and a large portion of our work is within daily travel.
You may also be required to travel with some occasional nights away as we have clients around other areas of the North Island.
You must have PSPLA Security Industry Clearance and a clean drivers license.
Applications for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
An attractive package is available to the successful applicant plus a work vehicle and mobile phone are supplied.